Monday, September 22, 2008

We Got Married!




Jimmy and I were wed this past August, on Sunday the 31st. The morning started with excitement and a fun day of hair and make-up with the girls, while Jimmy relaxed with his dad and watched the ball game.-Though not before going on a grocery spree for me! Jimmy's dad delivered to me and the 'maids many of my favorite foods: cheese-n-crackers, Cheez-its, sushi and bottled water.
Later that night, we shared an amazing meal, our first as a married couple. The Lafayette House in Lafayette, NJ did an amazing job of feeding everyone! So many of our guests complimented the food, as well as the fine service, which always makes for a better dining experience. Well done, Jill and Chris. Thank you. Jimmy and I missed several of the courses-the pasta, the hors d'oeuvres...even the wedding cake (which on taking the first bite I actually choked on...thanks for the huge bite, jimmy ; ) I'm sure even that was delicious. We picked chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling. I don't eat too much cake, and I wasn't sure what to pick. Carot or chocolate? mmm, Lemon cake. mmm, Chocolate-Chocolate-Fudge.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

You really joked on the piece of cake.